Lighting and lighting controls are often the lowest cost and highest return-on-investment measure in any energy efficiency project. Lighting is a key component of all of our guaranteed energy projects and we have developed the lowest cost solutions for our clients with direct-from-manufacturer pricing and turn-key installation services. Entegrity is a leader in LED technology and lighting retrofits that offer uncompromised quality and reliability resulting in the best life cycle cost.
To help our clients maximize the benefits of a high performance lighting system, Entegrity offers a turn-key program that includes auditing, design, installation, commissioning, and performance measurement and verification services.
- Comprehensive, investment-grade lighting audit to determine costs, annual energy savings, tax incentives, and utility rebates
- Industry-proven solutions with only UL and DLC-listed products
- Minimum 5-year warranty on all products
- 50,000 hour rated life for most installed lamps and fixtures
- Guaranteed energy performance—average energy reduction of 50%
- Environmentally responsible recycling and disposal of lamps, ballasts, and fixtures
- Full-service assistance with utility rebate processing
- Facilitation and coordination of third-party financing
Every installation Entegrity performs is backed by our exclusive five-year Worry-Free LED warranty, designed to give our customers the peace of mind they deserve. Using our own custom manufactured state-of-the-art LED retrofit systems and fixtures, Entegrity lighting solutions are designed to be virtually maintenance-free.
Our five-year warranty includes repairing or replacing everything from the lamps, wire, connections, drivers, and the fixtures themselves.
Hamburg School District
Hamburg Public Schools has over 400,000 square feet of school facilities in its jurisdiction. Like mMore
Pavilion Centre houses offices and medical practices in a 55,000-square foot space. After evaluatingMore
PA hired Entegrity in October 2015 to replace 100% of its existing T-12 bulbs, resulting in a projecMore
Mountain View School District
Mountain View School District has over 370,000 square feet of school facilities in its jurisdiction.More