ARC Performance Score
Arc is an online building assessment tool that encourages buildings to measure and improve performance, focusing on outcomes from ongoing sustainability efforts. It also provides performance verification through a streamlined and data-based pathway to sustainability certifications.
Click here to check out the interactive Arc dashboard for Entegrity's Little Rock Headquarters.
- Benchmarks performance against peers and manages assets.
- Provides streamlined pathways to achieve sustainability certifications like Energy Star Label and LEED for Existing Buildings certification.
- Increases marketability.
- Provides a dashboard that can be placed in the lobby to build sustainability awareness among occupants.
- Improves and maintains occupancy rates; focuses on occupant wellness and comfort by examining potential health risks and air quality; and reduces employee absenteeism and turnover by supporting productivity.
- Increases and maintains rent rates.
- Supports climate action goals.
- Supports carbon emissions and sustainability reporting.
- Includes energy management dashboards, with utility monitoring of electrical, steam, gas, oil and water.
- Drives resource efficiency and cuts carbon emissions and energy, water and waste management expenses.
In order to receive a Performance Score and the associated graphic display (shown in the link above).
- Provide copies of or access to utility bills for the most recent 12 consecutive months of total energy and water use for the whole project.
- Provide 12 months of waste quantities generated and diverted from landfills and incineration facilities.
- Provide a contact to coordinate Indoor Air Quality Testing.
- Provide a contact to email a survey link to all occupants.
- Enter energy and water utility usage data into Energy Star Portfolio Manager.
- Enter waste data into Arc. Broad guidance will be provided to assist the project in collecting waste data, if it is not readily available from the hauler.
- Provide a survey link and enter all responses into Arc.
- Coordinate and administer required Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) tests of the facility.
- Generate a Performance Score and provide a link to the dashboard.
- Provide a short report of suggestions for ways to improve the Performance Score and pathways to achieve building certifications.
- Examples: LEED for Existing Buildings, Energy Star Label, Retro-Commissioning, LED lighting retrofit, etc.