TRAK Program for K-12 Schools
IS YOUR SCHOOL ON TRAK?
Entegrity has a track record of successfully implementing innovative facility design, construction, and operations programs for K-12 schools. Incorporating an educational element into these programs leads not only to greater building performance outcomes, but also deeper learning opportunities for the entire school community. Entegrity has developed a three-phase approach to using the school as a teaching tool. All phases are optional and can include marketing support, educational outcomes evaluations, and/or facility upgrades, as desired.
Phase I: Team Kick-Off
- Select a Trak and Champions
- Launch Trak Club/Team, first project, and commitment program
Phase II: Program Initiation
- Easy, inexpensive, meaningful program
- Led by students with mentor support
Phase III: Program Certification
- Long-term, comprehensive program
- Leads to a recognized Certification
- Substantial measurable outcomes and cost savings
Regardless of your school’s size, goals, and budget, if you want to optimize your school’s performance, Entegrity has a solution for you!