ENVELOPE AIR LEAKAGE TESTING
Entegrity can help your design team implement an air barrier system that will enhance the building performance and occupant comfort. Using large building fan pressurization testing, our experts can identify areas of air infiltration/exfiltration through the enclosure and provide normalized air leakage rates. The testing equipment, methodology, and personnel qualifications meet the new USACE Air Leakage Test Protocol requirements. In addition, our procedures for testing building airtightness are in accordance with (2002) and ASTM E 779 (2003).
Since air leakage most commonly occurs at material/assembly joints, transitions, and interfaces, testing can quickly identify envelope areas that can be improved to minimize the adverse effects of air infiltration or exfiltration. These negative effects include reduced energy performance, humidity and moisture issues, and poor indoor air quality.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY TESTING
Entegrity provides comprehensive indoor air quality (IAQ) services to ensure that new and existing buildings meet indoor air quality requirements during both construction and operation.
Our comprehensive approach:
- Reduces building occupants’ exposure to harmful contaminants and chemicals
- Increases effectiveness of the ventilation system
- Reduces contamination from construction/renovation activities
- Follows the EPA Compendium of Methods for the Determination of Air Pollutants in Indoor Air as well as LEED requirements for IAQ Credits
- Determines the number of various contaminants such as mold, CO2, moisture, VOCs, and particulates
- Helps project teams identify performance issues associated with the building envelope and HVAC system
Entegrity’s Infrared (IR) Thermography surveying services use non-intrusive interior and exterior thermal inspections to diagnose areas of building envelope leakage (air & water), thermal bridging, and missing insulation. Using high-resolution handheld and drone-operated radiometric infrared cameras, these inspections can be performed quickly at various points during or after the construction process. Our infrared thermography services ensure the envelope installation meets project requirements, minimizes envelope-related warranty issues, and identifies leakage points when problems exist.
Our Infrared Thermography Services include:
- Aerial Drone Infrared Surveys
- Building Envelope Surveys
- Exterior Cladding and EIFS Surveys
- Construction Defect Investigations
- Commercial Roof Surveys
- Water Infiltration Detection
- Infrared Electrical Inspections
WATER INTRUSION TESTING
Entegrity’s water intrusion testing services provide a cost-effective solution to evaluate the performance of new and existing buildings’ installed windows, doors, storefronts, curtain walls, sloped glazing systems, skylights, and exterior building facades. Our water intrusion testing services utilize spray wands, racks, pressurization equipment, thermographic cameras, and other testing equipment to meet the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) industry standards or American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) testing protocols.