Energy Savings Performance Contracting
Are you facing outdated equipment, increasing maintenance and energy costs, and limited budgets? Energy Savings Performance Contracting (ESPC) is a tool for paying for upgrades through the savings stream over time.
ESPC is a legislated financing tool that allows public entities to use guaranteed energy and operational savings as revenue. The ESPC approach enables schools, universities, and state/local governments to fund comprehensive facility improvements on a revenue-neutral basis, simply by re-directing existing and operational waste in their budgets. With an annual growth of more than 13%, the ESPC concept has emerged as a preferred alternative to design-bid-build procurement, with more than $7 billion invested by public entities in the U.S. each year.
BENEFITS OF ESPC
- No Risk: Contractual savings guarantee eliminates the risk of revenue shortfall for public entities.
- Leverage: Combining qualifying improvements in lighting, water, HVAC, and building envelope allows for a comprehensive solution.
- Revenue-Neutral: Using ESPC requires no tax increase or request for additional appropriations.
- Stewardship: ESPC projects typically save millions of taxpayer dollars over their lifetime.
- Comfort and Aesthetics: High-efficiency equipment lasts longer, looks better, and provides more comfort to building occupants.
Batesville School District
Batesville School District owns and operates over 820,000 square feet of facilities, including (6) mMore
Hendrix College contracted with Entegrity to convert approximately 15,000 light fixtures to LED techMore
College Church of the Nazarene
College Church of the Nazarene occupies a 217,000 square-foot complex in Olathe, KS. The church is hMore
Greene County Tech School District
Entegrity’s project scope at Greene County Tech includes performance contracting services for exisMore