Energy Savings Performance Contracting
Are you facing outdated equipment, increasing maintenance and energy costs, and limited budgets? Energy Savings Performance Contracting (ESPC) is a tool for paying for upgrades through the savings stream over time.
ESPC is a legislated financing tool that allows public entities to use guaranteed energy and operational savings as revenue. The ESPC approach enables schools, universities, and state/local governments to fund comprehensive facility improvements on a revenue-neutral basis, simply by re-directing existing and operational waste in their budgets. With an annual growth of more than 13%, the ESPC concept has emerged as a preferred alternative to design-bid-build procurement, with more than $7 billion invested by public entities in the U.S. each year.
BENEFITS OF ESPC
- No Risk: Contractual savings guarantee eliminates the risk of revenue shortfall for public entities.
- Leverage: Combining qualifying improvements in lighting, water, HVAC, and building envelope allows for a comprehensive solution.
- Revenue-Neutral: Using ESPC requires no tax increase or request for additional appropriations.
- Stewardship: ESPC projects typically save millions of taxpayer dollars over their lifetime.
- Comfort and Aesthetics: High-efficiency equipment lasts longer, looks better, and provides more comfort to building occupants.
College Church of the Nazarene
College Church of the Nazarene occupies a 217,000 square-foot complex in Olathe, KS. The church is hMore
Searcy County School District
Entegrity’s scope at Searcy County Schools includes performance contracting services for the distrMore
Arkansas Department of Correction
In April of 2016, ADC elected to participate in the Arkansas Energy Performance Contracting (AEPC) pMore
Greene County Tech School District
Entegrity’s project scope at Greene County Tech includes performance contracting services for exisMore